Join us and become part of the Cook Family. We are looking for an OnSite Manager to help support our growing business.
Cook Properties is a family owned and operated real estate management and development company. We own and manage 200,000+ square feet of commercial, retail, office space, 2000 self-storage units, and 39 parks with 4000 pads.
What you’ll get to do:
As an OnSite Manager, you will:
● Mowing and trimming of all common areas located in the park, including vacant lots.
● Snow removal of all common areas located in the park.
● Order supplies necessary for smooth day to day operations as needed.
● Read water meters on bi-monthly schedule.
● Maintain all equipment including the scheduling of service appointments.
● Serve Delinquency notices
● Enforce safety regulations and rules in verbal and written form to tenants as required.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Cook Properties reserves the right to amend or change these duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
What we seek –
● High School Diploma, preferred
● Able to Operate equipment ex: Lawn Mower and Plow
● Able to lift up to 50lbs.
● Valid Driver’s license
● Able to read and write in English
● Interested in working in a Property Management company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All are welcome – join us!